A Digital Asset Management gives the capacity to discover and share your assets safely in a controlled way, with the people you need to, when you need to. It appears like a simple challenge, yet it isn’t. Not when you consider the sheer volume of assets made by various teams, offices, partners or freelancers.
Further, teams or groups today are virtual and can be found anywhere in the world. Thus, there is a development need to share media resources effectively, easily and rapidly to adhere to project timelines.
THE NEED FOR DAM
Clients ordinarily consider implementing a DAM when they have the following needs related to a large volume of digital assets:
- A central media library.
- Quick and simple accessibility (from anywhere)
- High level security and repetition.
- Version control and rights management.
- Integration with marketing systems
Why Organizations Choose Digital Asset Management
Customers come from everywhere throughout the world and across all industries. There is a common thread that connects them together and the all share similar pains:
- Their assets are in disarray.
- They have a deep need to share assets or resources.
- They have a need for distributed access.
How Media Valet solves the need for DAM?
1. Cost-effective solution
- Expands with your client, partner, member and vendor ecosystem.
- Unlimited groups and user types – administrators, contributors etc.
- Unlimited categories, keywords, lightboxes per user, etc.
2. Unlimited support and training
- Unlimited email and phone access to support.
- Dedicated Customer Success managers.
- Unlimited on-boarding, training and on-going DAM advice.
1. Deep expertise in DAM and rich media asset creation
- Background in volume resource creation & management: 40+ TBs of photographs and recordings.
- Created to fill the market gap for a scalable, cost-effective, global cloud based DAM.
- Engineered to convey a consistent, simple to utilize user experience
2. Best-of-breed DAMS with fully featured API and integrations eco-system focus
- Committed to processing development and delivering customer centric updates through SaaS model.
- Open API and technology partnerships with best of breed marketing technologies and stages
- Hyper-scalable – regardless of what number of benefits you have or how rapidly your library develops, MediaValet can deal with it adequately
- Truly Global – 24 globally redundant Microsoft data centres in 19 regions around the world (more than AWS and Google Cloud combined), and $15+ billion investment in cloud infrastructure
- Secure – Microsoft enterprise-grade cloud security, highest privacy standards with ISO/IEC 27018
- Compliant – ISO27001, HIPAA, FISA, EU Model Clauses
- Cutting Edge – Gold Microsoft partner, with first access to Microsoft Cloud innovation
As the first choice of some outstanding brands around the world, MediaValet is leading an entirely new segment of the digital asset management industry. Built with the enterprise and end-users in mind, MediaValet delivers an enormously scalable, globally accessible and highly secure system that is at the mean time intuitive and simple to use for all levels of clients.