- SYNC A LIBRARY VIA ONEDRIVE CLIENT, THEN ATTACH FROM YOUR SYNCED FOLDER
- Download OneDrive Client and sync your folder with SharePoint Library.
- Open the files from the synced folders and attach one or more files directly to Outlook from SharePoint
- SHARE THE FILE FROM SHAREPOINT DIRECTLY
- Probably the easier way but not used much if you are using Outlook more.
There are other ways to share files from SharePoint but I prefer the above 2 methods as they are the most easy and commonly used.
Ask us if you need any help with SharePoint or Backups.
Dont forget to try out SharePoint Online Backup Tool