What data do we collect?
We collect the following data from users of the App:
- Phone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Device information
- Usage data
- Cookies and other tracking technologies
How do we use the data?
We use the data we collect to:
- Provide and improve the App
- Communicate with users
- Analyze usage data
- Target advertising
- Comply with legal requirements
- Comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Improve the App by identifying bugs, improving performance, and adding new features
- Target advertising by showing ads that are relevant to users’ interests
- Handle user complaints and requests for access, correction, or deletion of their data
Do we share the data?
We may share the data we collect with third-party partners, such as analytics providers and advertising networks. We may also share the data if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
How do we protect the data?
We take steps to protect the data we collect, such as using encryption and security measures to prevent unauthorized access. However, no data transmission over the internet is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of the data.
You can opt out of cookies and other tracking technologies by adjusting your browser settings. However, if you do this, you may not be able to use all of the features of the App.
How we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a user in the European Union, we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means that we collect and use your data in accordance with the GDPR. You can find more information about the GDPR on the European Commission website: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en.
How we handle user complaints and requests for access, correction, or deletion of their data