End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (EULA) is between Katpro Technologies Inc and you (the “End User“).
- Scope of License: Katpro Technologies Inc grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download and use the “Employee Directory Lite” app (the “App”) from the Microsoft App Source. The App is licensed to you for a single user. You may not use the App for any commercial purposes.
- Limitations of License: You may not resell or repurpose the App. You may not use the App for any purpose other than its intended purpose. You are not granted any express or implied warranties with respect to the App. Katpro Technologies Inc is not liable for any damage caused by the App, whether direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential.
- Disclaimer of Warranty: The App is provided “as is” and Katpro Technologies Inc does not make any representations or warranties about the App.
- Limitation on and Exclusion of Remedies and Damages: To the extent not prohibited by law, if you have any basis for recovering damages, you can recover from Katpro Technologies Inc only direct damages up to the amount you paid for the App or $1.00, whichever is greater. You will not, and waive any right to, seek to recover any other damages, including lost profits and consequential, special, direct, indirect, or incidental damages, from Katpro Technologies Inc.
This limitation applies to:
Anything related to the App or services made available through the App; and
Claims for breach of contract, warranty, guarantee or condition; strict liability, negligence, or other tort; violation of a statute or regulation; unjust enrichment; or under any other theory; all to the extent permitted by applicable law.
It also applies even if:
This remedy doesn’t fully compensate you for any losses; or
Katpro Technologies Inc knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages.
- Governing Law: This EULA is governed by the laws of the State of Florida.
- Entire Agreement: This EULA constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications, representations, or agreements, whether oral or written.
- Severability. If any provision of this EULA is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck from this EULA and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver: No waiver of any provision of this EULA shall be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties.
- Notices: All notices and other communications hereunder shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly given when delivered in person, upon the first business day following deposit in the United States mail, postage prepaid, certified or registered, return receipt requested, addressed as follows:
If to Katpro Technologies Inc:
Katpro Technologies Inc
410 Ware Blvd Ste 829
Tampa, FL 33619, USA
If to End User:
Name: [End User’s Name]
Email Address: [End User’s Email Address]
Phone Number: [End User’s Phone Number]
- Headings: The headings in this EULA are for convenience only and shall not affect its interpretation.
- Counterparts: This EULA may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument.