While Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has surpassed market forecasts, Artificial Intelligence (AI) remains to inspire more excellent condition. Now automation technologies, including RPA and AI, became a vital stake in the business world.
Four Key Areas where AI & RPA are Evolving Right Now
a) Chatbots for customer self-service and internal employees
b) Analytics for RPA platform efficiency
c) Unstructured content with text analytics
d) IoT sensors with predictive analytics
Why is Unstructured Data So Crucial for Intelligent Process Automation?
According to Forrester Research, almost 60% of global data and analytics decision-makers stating that their business is resting on 100 or more terabytes of unstructured data, there is no wonder that companies are looking for established answers to stimulate the use of unstructured information to unleash the full potential of intelligent RPA.
To bring out the true potential of intelligent RPA, the central focus continues on analytics. Almost half of the organizations will use a mixture of AI and automation to create a new digital workforce.
Imagine the following situations that may affect the use of unstructured data while creating an RPA process:
- When you need to obtain qualified unstructured data depending on the context from documents that are required
- When you need to match records against customer taxonomies and behave equally
- When understanding the content of documents is important
- When you need to use logic before extracting information
- When you also need to discover connections linked to the data you pull to be practiced in the method.
In the preceding situations, the collaboration between AI and RPA prolongs and enhances intelligent automation by quickening the use of unstructured data. AI makes all associated data directly valuable and actionable in RPA. It examines, classifies, and obtains relevant information trapped in unstructured data (such as text fields of various business documents, purchase orders, invoices, emails, survey reports, forms, etc.) to fix it into readable files for RPA.
Why AI and RPA can be linked?
Both technologies can carry each other and accompany them to set a stronger stand for intelligent automation methods and organize work across combined human-bot teams.
With AI and RPA, the below results can be brought forward:
- Skyrocket the productivity of your workforce.
- Protect your team on painful, tedious, agitating, and repetitive tasks.
- Diminish human errors from the workplace and be assured of reaching the right results.
- Enhance data management more efficiently and preserve costs.
AI and RPA a no longer restricted to programmers. The technology is open to business users in the form of intelligent automation
AI & RPA: An Ideal Equivalent
AI is the ideal counterpart for RPA to explain, classify and obtain unstructured data to make it worthwhile to adjust the output of complex, even more, mission-critical intelligent RPA workflows. Simultaneously, RPA is the perfect addition to allow the adoption of cognitive capabilities at scale.
As a result, businesses can profit from both technologies by using an all-in-one platform to automate end-to-end processes and efficiently utilize the advantage of intelligence functionalities.
The combination of Expert System AI capabilities into the RPA platform presents advanced labor performance and productivity while achieving higher efficiency levels in unstructured data access, increasing business automation to new important areas by automating tasks that once were held only for humans.
AI & RPA in Future
Bots perform responsibilities according to the laws stipulated by an RPA-qualified operator, or they can leverage built-in AI skills. RPA can develop proficiency in various areas such as human resources, financial services, healthcare, supply chain management, customer service, accounting, data entry, and others.
Nowadays, process automation is an excellent fit for businesses, offering:
- User-friendliness: it’s easy to set to operate
- Flexibility: able to adapt to your organization’s needs
- Non-disruptive: does not require significant changes to the workplace
- Scalability: can evolve to include increasing work
- Centralization: bots are controllable from a central location
- Ease of use: no programming expertise is required
- Security: ironclad and foolproof protection
Prospects of AI and RPA
Both technologies are entirely different. RPA is astonishingly effective, but it does only what the user or programmer commands it to do, while an AI can develop itself. RPA can automate all the rule-based jobs, and AI can connect the gap where RPA falls short.
RPA deals with structured data. AI is employed to deduce insights from semi-structured and unstructured data in text, scanned documents, webpages, and PDFs. AI delivers value by processing and turning the data into a structured form for RPA to follow.
If your company is seeking for implementing RPA, you have been at the right place as Katpro Technologies provide expertise in Automation Anywhere consultation for RPA needs in enterprises. Katpro Technologies are well known for providing the best in class developers and technology consultants on niche skills such as Automation Anywhere, Ui Path and other RPA technologies.